Balfour Beatty Statistics: Balfour Beatty Plc provides infrastructure services. It offers a variety of services in construction, civil engineering, and mechanical & electric engineering.
The company operates in the following business segments: Construction Services and Support Services, Infrastructure Investments, and Corporate Activities. Construction Services include activities that result in the construction of assets. The Support Services segment supports existing assets and functions, such as asset maintenance or refurbishment.
Infrastructure Investments is responsible for the acquisition, operation, and disposal of infrastructure assets like roads, hospitals and student accommodation, military housing, and offshore transmission networks. It also handles waste and biomass. Andrew Beatty, Leo Martin Quinn, and George Balfour founded the company on January 12, 1909. It is headquartered in London.
Balfour Beatty Plc at a Glance:
- Balfour Beatty is a leading international infrastructure company with 24,500 employees
- The headquarters are located in London, United Kingdom
- The Government’s PS650bn National Infrastructure Strategy provides a positive outlook for the infrastructure market. This strategy provides the highest level of investment in decades.
- The bipartisan Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (US$1.2 trillion) will drive infrastructure growth in the U.S., especially in Balfour Beatty’s selected states.
- Medium-term prospects are positive, thanks to the Government’s plan to increase land supply, speed up railway development projects and rehabilitate the city’s older buildings. This is all combined with an additional investment of H.K. $240bn in combating climate change.
– SCAPE Civil Engineering frameworks, Thames Tideway Tunnel, Olympic Stadium Transformation, Tuen Mun –Chek Lap Kok link
– East Slope – the University of Sussex, The Diamond – University of Sheffield, London Aquatics Centre, Holyrood Student Accommodation, Edith Green Wendell Wyatt Building.
Ingénierie au sol
– Piling and foundations, ground improvement, retaining walls, Testing, and analysis, Pennine equipment, and Technical data sheets.
- Autres expertises (Highways services and asset management, Mechanical and electrical engineering, project Finance, Rail engineering Specialist services)
Balfour Beatty Group Engineering, Balfour Beatty Plc Investment, Omnicom Balfour Beatty, Balfour Beatty Homes, Balvac Balfour Beatty, Other Specialist Brand
Puissance et énergie
- Power Generation and Nuclear Decommissioning
- Transmission et distribution
- Énergie renouvelable
- Réseau de gaz
- Seahouse Pier, Northumbria
- Camperdown Dock to Dundee Airport Flood Protection
- Anglian Water @ One Alliance
- Espaces publics
- Logement résidentiel
- Logements pour étudiants
Balfour Beatty Plc Underlying Revenue 2011-2020 (in a million U.S. dollars)
This graph displays the Underlying revenue of Balfour Beatty’s Plc between 2011 and 2020. Comparatively, the revenue of Balfour Beatty’s in the U.K. is decreasing, and Company is Earning Approx. 10,641 US$ in 2020.
Balfour Beatty Plc Employee Management Index (%) 2015-2021
This Line chart displays the employee management index of Balfour Beatty’s Plc between 2015 and 2021. This statistic shows Employee management index is increasing, and it shows in 2021, Balfour Beatty’s employee management is rising by 76%.
Balfour Beatty Plc Statutory Revenue 2018-2021 (in a million U.S. dollars)
This Line chart shows Balfour Beatty’s statutory revenue from 2018 to 2021. The company will have approximately 9,887 US$ million in 2021.
Balfour Beatty Plc Statutory Profit 2018-2021 (in a million U.S. dollars)
This graph displays the Profit of Balfour Beatty’s between 2018 to 2021. The company’s statutory Profit was 191 million U.S. Dollars in 2021.
Balfour Beatty Plc Recent Developments:
- Acquisitions/Mergers/Takeovers; In February, Balfour Beatty’s subsidiary, Balfour Beatty Communities, acquired an ownership stake in Moretti, a 135-unit apartment community located in Homewood, Alabama, the U.S.
- Contracts/Agreements; In March, Balfour Beatty U.S. secured a US$140 million contract to deliver two new educational buildings for Southwestern Community College in North Carolina.
- Contracts/Agreements; In April, the company secured a GBP52 million worth contract on behalf of HS2 to deliver environmental works across the route from West Midlands to Crewe.
- Contracts/Agreements; In April, Balfour Beatty awarded EUR 29 million design and built contract to Kane to deliver the MEP installation at Lewisham Gateway Phase 2.
- Contracts/Agreements; In June, Balfour Beatty secured a GBP68 million contract from Audley Group to complete the new Mayfield Watford retirement village in Watford, the U.K.
- Divestiture; In July, Balfour Beatty announced the sale of its interests in three U.K. assets from its Infrastructure Investments portfolio: Woodland View Hospital, Aberdeen Western Peripheral Route, and North West Fire & Rescue to a subsidiary of BBGI Global Infrastructure S.A.
- Contracts/Agreements; In August, Balfour Beatty’s joint venture Gammon secured a GBP345 million contract from Singapore’s Land Transport Authority to design and construct Ang Mo Kio Station and Tunnels.
- Contracts/Agreements; In August, Balfour Beatty secured a US$57.8 million contract from The Naval Facilities Engineering Systems Command, Washington, Washington, D.C., to construct a communication center at Joint Base Andrews.
- Asset Purchase; In August, Balfour Beatty Communities purchased a 352-unit apartment community in Kissimmee, Florida, the U.S.
- Contracts/Agreements; In August, Balfour Beatty Vision 2 Reality (V2R) Team was selected to deliver the Bay Street Innovation Corridor project on behalf of the Jacksonville Transportation Authority.
- Contracts/Agreements; In August, Balfour Beatty’s JV Gammon secured GBP345 million worth of contracts to design and construct Ang Mo Kio station and tunnels contract in Singapore.
- Contracts/Agreements; In September, Balfour Beatty secured a GBP85 million contract to deliver the second phase of overhead line works in the West of Scotland between Port Ann and Crossing.
- Contracts/Agreements; In September, Balfour Beatty’s joint venture Gammon secured a GBP246 million contract on behalf of Chinachem Group for the development of four residential towers in Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- Divestiture; In November, Balfour Beatty sold its U.S. Track Solutions business to Rhomberg Sersa Rail Group (RSRG) for US$ 7.25 million.
- Contracts/Agreements; In December, Balfour Beatty and the Peninsula Corridor Joint Powers Board entered into a US$347 million worth contract to revise and modify the scope of work and project schedule of the Caltrain Electrification Project.
- New Products/Services; In December, Balfour Beatty and its joint venture partner VINCI SA launched HS2’s first Midlands giant tunneling machine.
- New Products/Services; In December, Balfour Beatty launched EcoSense – a sustainable site cabin design with integrated disability and neurodiverse features collaborating with Sunbelt Rentals, Inc.
- Contracts/Agreements; In November, Balfour Beatty received a contract for a new luxury residential and multifamily building in Arlington, Virginia, worth US$79 million from LCOR Incorporated.
- Corporate Awards; In November, Balfour Beatty won the ‘Contribution to Project Management: company or consultancy’ award at APM Project Management Awards 2021.
- Contracts/Agreements; In September, Balfour Beatty received a contract to deliver essential cabling works as part of the London Power Tunnels 2 project, worth GBP52 million from National Grid.
- Contracts/Agreements; In September, Balfour Beatty’s Vision 2 Reality (V2R) Team, a consortium, received the Bay Street Innovation Corridor project from Jacksonville Transportation Authority.
- Contracts/Agreements; In January, Balfour Beatty, in a joint venture with Holt Brothers, entered into a partnership with the Healthcare Foundation of Wilson and the Wilson Family YMCA to deliver Wilson Middle School After School (MSAS) programs.
- Contracts/Agreements; In February, Balfour Beatty secured a GBP32 million contract to build a new Ophthalmology and Orthopaedic health facility in Inverness, the U.K.
- Contracts/Agreements; In May, the Texas Department of Transportation selected Balfour Beatty and Fluor Corp for the Oak Hill Parkway Infrastructure Project in Austin, Texas, the U.S.
- Contracts/Agreements; In June, Balfour Beatty’s joint venture company, Gammon Construction, secured a GBP760 million contract to deliver tunnels and associated works for an automatic people mover (APM) and baggage handling system (BHS) at the Hong Kong International Airport.
- Contracts/Agreements; In June, Gammon Construction, a joint venture between Balfour Beatty and Jardine Matheson, secured a GBP577 million contract from the Highways Department of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region to deliver buildings, mechanical and electrical works for the Central Kowloon Route.
- Contracts/Agreements; In July, Balfour Beatty secured a GBP197 million contract to construct Phase Two of the Lewisham Gateway regeneration scheme on behalf of Lewisham Gateway Developments.
- Contracts/Agreements; In August, the company’s joint venture company, Gammon Construction, secured HK$12.88 billion contracts to expand terminal two at Hong Kong international airport.
- Contracts/Agreements; In August, Balfour Beatty Plc secured a GBP108 million contract to design and build a dual carriageway highway linking the M67 with the A57 in England.